“Delicious food and fast delivery!!!”

Fat Daddy's Sub Shop
Ranked #165 of 431 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
York, Pennsylvania
“Delicious food and fast delivery!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We have been fans of fat daddy's since the first year they opened, every time we visit we usually end up ordering from them and their delivery is faster than anyone else and the food is delicious and always made exactly how you order it!!! Pizza is great and my husbands favorite is the cheeseburger sub, highly recommend!!!!

Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
“Good food and lots of it”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I had heard good things about Fat Daddys. I Was not disappointed. The calamari was wonderful and a lot of it. I also ordered wings and they were very large and tasty. I will be back!

• Visited January 2014
Havre de grace
“Fat Daddy's is the only subshop in Ocean City in my book”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been going to Fat Daddy's for the past 7 years when we vacation and they never ever disappoint. From there overstuffed subs to there wings and appetizers it is truly all good, thank you Fat Daddy's for giving us such a great place to eat on our getaways

• Visited October 2013
Maryland
“Ohhhhhh the Cheesesteak Sub!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The Best place for subs in OC, hands down!! The cheesesteak subs are awesome! Plus the are open until 4am :-)

Visited August 2013
pennsylvania
“YUCH!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had delivered a pizza cheesesteak a small cheese pizza and a cold cut sub. $30. NONE of it wa any good. Will never order from there again.

• Visited August 2013