“Fantastic spot!!! Great view and super food!”

Marina Deck Restaurant
Ranked #196 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I brought my kids here on a Saturday afternoon to have lunch on the roof deck. Our server was great....pleasant and knew the menu. Service was fast even though it was pretty busy. My kids LOVED the play area and arcade, which made our grown up lunch way more enjoyable!
We had a few appetizers and sandwiches. The steamed shrimp were perfectly done and the cream of crab soup was as good as promised. One of us got the Chesapeake burger which was fantastic. Crab bruschetta and caprese salad were also delicious!
All in all, beautiful setting, great service and delicious food. Would definitely go again and again!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Food was below average; we expected great seafood; we can get better seafood in Western North Carolina. Service was marginal. Used to be a terrific place for great food.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I stopped by the Marina Deck on a NFL football Sunday. We decided before hand that we would sit on the new upper deck so we could take in the scenic water view. When we went in, I asked if there were any football drink or food specials and she handed me that menu. I said that we wanted to sit upstairs and then was told that specials were only available in the downstairs inside bar area. We choose to not do the specials and proceed upstairs. Once we got seated, the waitress took our drink order of two bud light cans. We then ordered nachos and asked that the salsa be on the side. She came back minutes later and said that would be an extra $1.00. Just put the salsa on the nachos I said. The nachos although small were pretty decent in taste. We ordered another round of drinks and got the check. Holy crap.....the bill was over $31.00. Each beer was $3.99 not including all of the crazy taxes that were not included....absolutely ridiculous! We're not there to pay for each stick of lumber it took to build that upstairs deck. Needless to say, we will never, never return! Get it together Marina Deck....there's way too many choices of bars and restaurants to choose from and no one wants to get ripped off. That would also explain why on a beautiful day that there were four people at the bar and down below at MR Ducks the place was PACKED!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The Marina Deck is our daily stop for the happy hour bar specials which, in our opinion cant be beat!! They were undergoing a major renovation project during our visit to O.C. which didn't interfere with us at all, I have seen pictures of the completed project and cant wait to get back to check it out!!! See ya soon!!!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went to the Marina Deck this past Friday and the view is nice as they built a rooftop bar (wild pony bar)overlooking the bay. The service was par, the food was below average at best. The crab dip barely had crab meat in it, my crab cake sandwich was okay, not great and if you spend the money to upgrade the roof, you need to improve the food as well.