“Good food, great service”
Review of Bad Ass Cafe

Bad Ass Cafe
Ranked #114 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great place to eat at on the Boardwalk. The food is great and the service is wonderful. We will definitely eat there in the future.

1  Thank JLDPETERS

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great restaurant on the Boardwalk with outdoor and indoor seating. Service is exceptional. Food is really good for a pub/cafe. Salads are fresh, seared tuna (my favorite) with seaweed salad, decent crabcake for the price and really good chicken sandwiches. My family always stops by and sits outside on the upstairs deck overlooking the Boardwalk. Very relaxing, family friendly. Nice break to sit back and relax from the crowds on the Boardwalk. Highly recommend.

1  Thank rmcdUSA
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Wait staff friendly. Food was just ok. My Cesar Salad was drenched and swimming in dressing. It was 100% inedible. Wife reported that her chicken was very dry. I got a half rack of ribs and a baked potato with broccoli. Ribs were ok, sauce was too sweet for my liking. Potato and broccoli tasted like they were made 3 days ago. I would normally rank a "2" however this is OCMD so expectations must be kept very low.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

right on the boardwalk food was great breakfast was very good. fast service friendly staff.Very huge menu to choose from. Open all day. Nice bar at night with great snacks

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We ate there yesterday (5/13/13) for lunch. It was one of the few places open on the boardwalk so we stopped there. My boyfriend got a 'Perfect Patron Margarita' (no prices on the menu), but it was $8.50, slightly high priced for about 6-8oz of drink in a disposable cup. I got a 'Mango Crusher' priced at $7.00. For lunch I got the Coconut Shrimp appetizer with a side of fries and he got the Santa Fe burger. 5 shrimp for 8.00, a little pricy. Side of waffle fries were under $2.00, the Santa Fe burger was around $9.00, came with fries. Everything was okay, nothing amazing. The service was good, food came out fast and hot. Our total bill, for food and 2 drinks each came to $56.00 before tip. High priced in my opinion, especially considering I ordered an appetizer. Would I eat here again, probably not. There are cheaper places for the same quality of food.