“Favorite food of all time.”
Review of The Wrapper

The Wrapper
Ranked #127 of 426 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Wrappers are fresh, soft pretzel dough filled with your favorite meats, cheeses, seafood, vegetables, sauces, fruits and sweets brushed lightly with sweet butter and served HOT! Look in our front case, see what's ready or let us make one YOUR way in about 10 minutes. Our hours always depend on the weather and traffic on the boardwalk, therefore our hours may be longer than posted.
Baltimore, Maryland
“Favorite food of all time.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Every year that me, my mother and my 2 sisters go to Ocean City we ALWAYS go to The Wrapper. It is literally the BEST THING EVER. I always get different ones when there, but have never tried the hot dog ones...just seems so plain to me. When I get back home I tell everyone I know about it.

The one thing I wish is that they had more locations all over the U.S or that they at least shipped some so I could have one when I'm home in Batimore and not visiting Ocean City.

• Visited July 2012

“Chicken and cheese...classic”
Reviewed April 1, 2012 via mobile

I could live off these... This place is a must have every trip to oc. My favorite is the classic chicken and cheese, but I could eat each and every one. After a couple of cocktails , these delicious creations taste like 5 star gourmet food for under $5.

Scranton, PA
“TRADITION for my friends and I.”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

For the longest time we would go down to OCMD every summer and stay in the condo's right above the Wrapper. We would get Wrapper EVERY night and boy did we love it. What a terrific and innovative product. They are delicious and don't be afraid to be bold and try some of the unique and perhaps even intimidating ones.

• Visited May 2011
“Got to have it!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I have been coming to ocean city for many years and I come many times a year. I will always make a trip to the wrapper!! It is a must do on my trips. My favorite is the cheesesteak :) I have a hard time trying others because the cheesesteak is so good. Everyone I bring on vacation with me hears about wrapper and goes with me to get one--- no one has been disappointed yet!!!

Franklin Square, New York
“my son just loves the wrapper!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We've come to Ocean City for years, and whenever we go, he wants his "chicken & cheese" wrapper!! It's on the boardwalk. Try it, you'll like it! Something different. The chicken & cheese are in pretzel dough.

• Visited August 2011