“TRADITION for my friends and I.”
Review of The Wrapper

The Wrapper
Ranked #15 of 33 Dessert in Ocean City
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Wrappers are fresh, soft pretzel dough filled with your favorite meats, cheeses, seafood, vegetables, sauces, fruits and sweets brushed lightly with sweet butter and served HOT! Look in our front case, see what's ready or let us make one YOUR way in about 10 minutes. Our hours always depend on the weather and traffic on the boardwalk, therefore our hours may be longer than posted.
Reviewed January 31, 2012

For the longest time we would go down to OCMD every summer and stay in the condo's right above the Wrapper. We would get Wrapper EVERY night and boy did we love it. What a terrific and innovative product. They are delicious and don't be afraid to be bold and try some of the unique and perhaps even intimidating ones.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

I have been coming to ocean city for many years and I come many times a year. I will always make a trip to the wrapper!! It is a must do on my trips. My favorite is the cheesesteak :) I have a hard time trying others because the cheesesteak is so good. Everyone I bring on vacation with me hears about wrapper and goes with me to get one--- no one has been disappointed yet!!!

Reviewed August 28, 2011

We've come to Ocean City for years, and whenever we go, he wants his "chicken & cheese" wrapper!! It's on the boardwalk. Try it, you'll like it! Something different. The chicken & cheese are in pretzel dough.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I'm relatively new to The Wrapper, had my first wrapper last year while visiting Ocean City for the first time. I've visited several times since then, trying something new every time. As others have mentioned the owner is a great guy, very friendly and always happy to make special orders. I especially love the (all beef) hot dogs, but wanted something different, so this year the owner suggested I try hot dog with cream cheese. Sounds a bit odd at first, but I tried it and it was fantastic! I'm headed down to O.C. later this week and am salivating just thinking about my next wrapper!

Reviewed August 11, 2011

I found this place one of my nights of senior week, it is quite possibly the best food stop ever, we always venture to the wrapper anytime we're down here, and always such friendly people there at all hours, and to us long time patrons it is a secret we love to share, actually I'm headed there right now