“Good greasy type of breakfast!”
Review of General's Kitchen

General's Kitchen
Ranked #69 of 420 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
catgrrl
“Good greasy type of breakfast!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had never even heard of General's Kitchen when our friends suggested going there for breakfast. It's a smaller, cramped little place but the food hit the spot. I had pancakes with scrapple. The pancakes were very fluffy & the scrapple was perfectly crisp.
I'd definitely go again! Just don't expect a fancy schmancy breakfast!

Baltimore
“Its now our favorite breakfast in OC”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We happened to stay at the Beachmark Motel which is where the General's Kitchen is located so we tried it for breakfast during Sunfest weekend in September. Service was very good and the food was plentiful and delicious. I ordered and eggs and bacon breakfast and got six pieces of bacon which surprised me a bit. They are known for their chipped beef so we got side orders with our breakfast and they were very good also. You can probably eat breakfast cheaper somewhere else but it was worth the $30 it cost two of us.

Visited September 2013
Pennsylvania
“A Definite regular local stop for frequent beach traveleres”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The Food is plenty and the service is fast. You may have to wait in line to get a seat but it is worth the good home cooking grits, ham , eggs sausge, chipped beef or pancakes. made just like home.
A definite stop everytime we go to the beach.

Visited September 2013
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've always heard that the breakfast was very good at this place and the chipped beef was their claim to fame. It took 35 years for me to get here. The service was very efficient. You get coffee as soon as you sat down. We had the 2 eggs with grits, scrapple & toast and the chipped beef. The eggs were sunny side up & perfect to mix in the grits. The scrapple was crisp on both sides. The chipped beef was not salty but could have used more beef! The French toast was very good and 6 large pieces! We had a party of 7 at 11 am after Labor Day and the place was pretty full. They close at 1:30pm.

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I used to go here with my parents when I was a kid. It's easily been 12+ yrs since I have been here and looking for something different my husband and I decided to give it a try. Well....it did not disappoint. I inhaled my plate of creamed chip beef and home fries. So good!! Will return.