“Best breakfast in town...and now dinner too!”
Review of Captain's Table

Captain's Table
Ranked #52 of 437 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located on the 3rd floor of the brand new Courtyard by Marriott on 15th Street and the beach, the family-owned Captain's Table brings back its famous menu, featuring the freshest fish, seafood, vegetables and steaks, not to mention the impeccable service. We are open 7 days a week, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our restaurant and at the bar and lounge. Banquet rooms, meeting facilities and private dining rooms are available as well, making the Captain's Table the perfect place for you your next party, wedding reception or corporate function. Children's menu available. Families welcome. ADA Compliant - handicap accessible. Hours vary seasonally. Dinner/lite fare always 5:00 pm.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best breakfast in town...and now dinner too!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This has been our family's vacation breakfast spot for almost 10 years and the beautifully renovated and reopened restaurant in the Marriott Courtyard continues to live up to its reputation and elevating it! The Eggs Benedict is the best and my husband LOVES the locks and bagel and you cannot skip their exotic fruit bowl. A must-have for breakfast. For the first time my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed a scrumptious dinner at "the table". I had the lamb, to die for, and the hubby, the boneless chicken tastefully prepared with a light crispy skin that along with the tender chicken melt in your mouth. Tasty cocktails and an extensive wine list are available. Overall, awesome! You just can't go wrong with the Captain's Table!

• Visited October 2013

“Crab and avocado dip! Don't miss this place.”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I never miss the Captains Table when visiting Ocean City. Always great food and great service. They have the highest quality fresh seafood I have found in OCMD. The crab and avocado is awesome.

Visited October 2013
McGregor, Texas
“Concierge recommended”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

While visiting Ocean City in late September my girlfriend and I wanted to splurge on some good dinners.
We could hear the music playing while we were waiting to get on the elevator to go up to the restaurant. When we arrived on the floor of the restaurant we saw and heard lovely music coming from a saxophone player in the entry of the dining room.. The atmosphere was really nice. The sax guy sang and played!
The service was a little slow and the server seemed hurried, I think it appeared they could've used more serving staff.
The food was beautifully served and the seafood which we each got was wonderful.
Actually portions were too big for us.
The fresh fish dish and crab cakes were great!
Thanks to our hotel concierge for recommending! ( will not say what hotel, not the one the restaurant is in )
For the atmosphere and food quality I think it was worth it.

• Visited September 2013
allison park, pa
“good food, but service underwhelming”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The food was delicious, they had a piano player in the evening, but the service was slow and left much to be desired. For example, our waiter knocked over our breadbasket to the chair and never returned with new bread as promised, and a second drink was ordered and never came. Staff were friendly, but very slow.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank pittsburghpam20
old bridge
“nice place, nice atmosphere but loud and food's a bit salty”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

we walked in and there was a guy playing piano... snazzy! french onion soup was delicious... a tad salty. Balsamic vinaigrette on my salad was meh... stuffed mushrooms were so-so. Filet Mignon wasn't bad... it was covered in sauce, though, and was a bit salty for my taste. My girlfriend liked the fish she got. Would go back.

Visited September 2013