“A must go to on every trip to OC!!!”
Review of Captain's Table

Captain's Table
Ranked #46 of 449 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located on the 3rd floor of the brand new Courtyard by Marriott on 15th Street and the beach, the family-owned Captain's Table brings back its famous menu, featuring the freshest fish, seafood, vegetables and steaks, not to mention the impeccable service. We are open 7 days a week, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our restaurant and at the bar and lounge. Banquet rooms, meeting facilities and private dining rooms are available as well, making the Captain's Table the perfect place for you your next party, wedding reception or corporate function. Children's menu available. Families welcome. ADA Compliant - handicap accessible. Hours vary seasonally. Dinner/lite fare always 5:00 pm.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have been going to the Captains Table since the Marriott was built and I visit at least twice during every visit. The food and service is always great! The crab has and fruit salad are my favorite for breakfast and even though there are a million great options for dinner, the blackened swordfish is a MUST HAVE...there is no one that can match this anywhere!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I ordered the surf and turf and was pleasantly surprised to receive a large piece of steak. The oysters on the halfshell were fresh. The desserts are a must especially the rum cake. A must do!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Fish selection excellent with tasty big portions. Great adult beverage preparation. Kids menu. Room nicely appointed.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I ate here ten years ago and got the fruit cup when the hotel was the Santa Maria. It is now the courtyard Marriott but the captains table is still a part of the hotel. Great food great fruit cup I love this place

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I got a voucher for the captains table when I made my hotel reservation, and I don't think I would have ate there otherwise. I'm so glad I did! Me and my boy friend went there for lunch, and it was so good. The open faced crab melt was exquisite, and the waitress skylar was very attentive. I will definitely eat here again.