“Higher prices but worth every penny!!!”
Review of Captain's Table

Captain's Table
Ranked #51 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located on the 3rd floor of the brand new Courtyard by Marriott on 15th Street and the beach, the family-owned Captain's Table brings back its famous menu, featuring the freshest fish, seafood, vegetables and steaks, not to mention the impeccable service. We are open 7 days a week, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our restaurant and at the bar and lounge. Banquet rooms, meeting facilities and private dining rooms are available as well, making the Captain's Table the perfect place for you your next party, wedding reception or corporate function. Children's menu available. Families welcome. ADA Compliant - handicap accessible. Hours vary seasonally. Dinner/lite fare always 5:00 pm.
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We just ate there with small children. Friendly atmosphere, best food ever. Great fresh specials, great value on early bird menu, wonderful kids menu. A++++ highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Captain's Table

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Nine family members ate here. We all had seafood which was fresh and very tasty. The salads were just right and the cream of crab soup was outstanding. We recommend the crab cakes and scampi for your main course. Bonnie and the other waitstaff were very attentive. They do have early birds from 4-6.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Some people think this restaurant is expensive, but in my opinion, I think the prices are Very fair. You can go anywhere in OC and get cheap frozen seafood, and all the restaurants have the same stuff, I've been to all the top rated ones. If you really want some great fresh seafood, don't miss this restaurant, everything we have eaten here was delicious. I told the waiter I thought the bill was wrong, I really thought it would be more expensive and he laughed saying "everyone thinks it's too much" and I said, well then they don't know what great seafood costs and surely don't appreciate a fabulous meal. Go to the Bahama's and Vail and see what expensive food costs!! This was a bargain in my book. Also, park on 15th street if you can, the restaurant is in the new Marriott.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We decided to give the Captain's Table at the Marriott a try, as we had a positive experience at the previous incarnation prior to the building of the Marriott. My wife ordered the seafood scampi and I ordered the stuffed flounder (from the fresh fish specials). The flounder was cooked perfectly/tasted great and the seafood scampi my wife ordered was just as good as she remembered it being at the old version of the Captain's Table. My daughter ordered something off of the kids menu and cleaned the plate, which is a somewhat rare occurrence for her. Overall we were very happy with the experience and are planning to come again on our next visit to OC.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Ask any local in ocean city, MD, and they'll list Captains Table as one of the best restaurants in town. After waiting for its return while the (now Marriott) hotel was rebuilt a few years ago,we were all happy to find the same great food and family run business was back! Great seafood...must try the crab guacamole! The scampi is delicious, with blend of seafood over pasta. Breakfast is also good, with huge omlettes...this is a place where locals return over and over!