“Bring your dog!”

Macky's Bayside Bar & Grill
Ranked #44 of 419 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, MD
“Bring your dog!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were stuck on the Ocean Highway during VW week (last weekend in Sept) trying to make it downtown and were hopelessly stuck in traffic, we also had our dog with us. We knew Macky's had their outdoor dining area bayside so we called to confirm that we could bring our dog. Yes!

We saw a beautiful sunset, our dog got plenty of attention, we had a nice meal.

Why not 5 stars? 2 reasons. The crab mac and cheese was not homemade style baked mac and cheese it must have been made on the stove top. My wife had mahi mahi topped with crabmeat that was good.
Reason #2? Can't prove it, but I think my credit card was hacked here, there was a bogus $1000 charge from a .com site the next morning so I had to get a new card. This was the only place I used the card with it out of my possession the prior 10 days. Like I said I can't prove it but I am suspicious

Anyway, I would still go back to Macky's with my dog again!

Laurel, Maryland
“Very Surprised”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We recently ate at Macky's in Ocean City and were pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere is is great with a location right on the bay. It was so cool when they played " God Bless America " at sun down and everybody sang along. The food was excellent and our waitress was very friendly. I ate one of the best burgers I've ever had. We liked it so much that we went back for brunch on Sunday.

• Visited October 2013
Maryland
“Good food, great view.”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Mackey's is a large restaurant/bar, but there is outside dining facing the bay. They have brought in sand, and the tables sit on the sand among palm trees...a tropcial feel. You can walk to the waters edge where you can usually see many ducks.
The menu is good, focusing on seafood dishes. the waitstaff is attentive, the food is excellent. I've had salads, crab dishes...all has been fine.
I can easily recommend Mackey's/

Visited September 2013
Baltimore
“Perfect place to wind down”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Treated to a bay front sunset at Mackys on a lovely September evening. From drinks, to food, to the patriotic music played at sunset - this is a great spot to wind down after a day on the beach. Request a table in the beach!

Princeton, New Jersey
“Great location and terrific bartenders”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Visited Macky’s last week - this was our 4th year we visited. GREAT views and the sunsets are incredible! Bartenders are very attentive and friendly. Had burgers for dinner and they were excellent! Would definitely recommend this place!!