“First Timers at Macky's”

Macky's Bayside Bar & Grill
Ranked #40 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed April 30, 2013

At a friends recommendation, we ate lunch at Macky's this past weekend while staying in Ocean City. The atmosphere was great and it had it's own little beach on the bay. It was very family and even pet friendly. The staff was so friendly. The food was very good. My daughter had the portabella sandwich, I had the Macky's club wrap and my husband had a burger. It was all very tasty. I know this, because we all shared. Great fries! My only complaint would be the teeny bar stools around the individual tables in the back. They are certainly not made for comfort. The stools at the actual bar are very comfy. I know this because my husband went and got me one after realizing how uncomfortable I was on the teeny stools at the individual tables. I'd certainly recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Macky's Bayside Bar & Grill

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Staff was very friendly food was great. We were lucky it was a beautiful day in October and we ate on the beach. My daughters Golden Retriever was allowed to join us. It was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Macky's was awesome. For all the years I have been going to ocean city I finally got a chance to try Macky's for lunch. My seat was on the bay and I loved it. The food was incredible. I will be back again.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Popular in the summer, multitiered decks open to the bay. At the time there were boats you could take out too...been there for 2 company parties and the food was fine!

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I think this place is like heaven .made our trip even more exciting and worth while. We go there every time we go to ocean city.