“Reflections - Ocean City”
Review of Reflections Restaurant - CLOSED

Reflections Restaurant
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Columbia, Maryland
“Reflections - Ocean City”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very good service and the food was wel preparated. It has a very nice atmosphere. The selections of food was very satisfying.

Visited October 2013

Petaluma, California
“Reflection, more than mirrors”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Upon entering this restaurant you are barraged with mirrors. I don't need to see myself and everyone else eating. A water (reflection) would work as well.
The food was overpriced and mediocre at that. My husband and I were seated, four other tables seated after us, all men. They were priority. Our orders were taken last and of course served last. From the time we were seated until served was an hour. Most of the attention was at the bar. We spent 4 days at this hotel and only ate here this one time, we weathered the storm to go elsewhere.
Cleanliness? Not.
I would not recommend this restaurant at all.

• Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“False Advertising”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was looking for a restaurant with a gluten free menu- and they have all over the internet that this restaurant offers a gluten free menu. When I stopped in, the bartender said, “I don’t know why they have that online, it is false advertising because we don’t have a gluten free menu.” Then he said, “But anything without breading is gluten free so you should be fine.” Luring unsuspecting patrons to your restaurant with a dangerous lie- false advertising indeed.

Visited September 2013
North Arlington, New Jersey
“Exquisite!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was a delightful, and elegant dining experience!

The service was prompt and courteous. The menu offers scrumptious and exquisite dishes.The food was outrageousl

Visited September 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“We've been going to Reflections for over 25 years”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Every time we come to Ocean City, we have at least one meal at Reflections. It almost never dissapointed us. We usually go for an Early Bird Special - which includes: Salad, Appetizer and Entree for $22 or less and available daily from 5-7 pm.
The meal starts with their signature hot honey poppy seed rolls - yammy!
Crab Soup was very good. Salad with poppy seed dressing was also good. When it came to entrees - my salmon was good, but the rest of my family ordered crabcake, which no one liked.
The food would've been excellent, if it was not for that crabcake.
Nice touch - a bowl with lemon water to wash your hands after the sticky honey rolls!
Service was also very good and the rooms are pretty.

• Visited August 2013