“Not impressed”

Bayside Skillet Crepe & Omelet
Ranked #16 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Winner of Ocean City's Beauty Spot Award, The Bayside Skillet is located on the bayfront at 77th Street and has been an Ocean City Maryland landmark destination and premier breakfast attraction since 1977. Served year round, The Bayside Skillet is famous for the freshest fruits available grown both locally and from around the globe, overstuffed omelettes, gourmet crepes, ice cold freshly squeezed citrus juices, bottomless coffee cup and our world famous freshly squeezed citrus Mimosas and Bloody Mary. During the summer season, our waterfront deck stays open all evening offering a relaxing atmosphere to nibble, dine, or enjoy a cocktail as the sun sets. Our pet friendly bayfront deck has a full service bar with the O's, Nats, and Phillies games and ice cold beer. Try our Very Berry Sangria, Strawberry Margarita, or create your own magic with the best freshly squeezed orange juice in the world. Hangout and indulge in breathtaking views of the sunset while we deliver handcrafted Eastern Shore Style Crab Cakes, slow roasted Blackened Prime Rib, and our Kickin' Crab Guacamole. We create new specials every day such as our Jumbo Lump Crab Cocktail, 16 ounces of jumbo lump crab sauteed in white wine, garlic, and butter--all the joys of eating crabs without the mess! Large groups and parties are welcome, please call ahead for availability. We thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food tasted kind of blah. Overpriced for the quality. Will not go back again. I don't like the fact that at breakfast you can't just get an egg and that you have to order so much food. It is just too much. Too many other places to go that is much better.

There are newer reviews for Bayside Skillet Crepe & Omelet

Reviewed September 24, 2012

It was extremely expensive and the food was greasy. The only choices were actually omelets or crepes. I wish we would have checked their menu before going. It cost $38 for breakfast for 2, including tip!!! They were very quick to seat you and get you coffee immediately, otherwise I would have left as soon as I saw the menu. I felt very sorry for the couple behind us who arrived with 3 small children. They were forced to 'share' with the prices so high. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. I will definitely remember never to go there again.

2  Thank Donna B
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is a MUST go for breakfast at least! The omlets are HUGE! They made with 4 eggs and you can share if you'd like. We did not read that part on the menu and when we got our order it was ginormous, but oh so good! We had a large crowd and had no problem with service.

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I both had crepes. I had the strawberries with cottage cheese and my husband had the dutch apple crepe. It was apples with roasted almonds and chantilly cream. Both of our breakfasts were very good but very pricey. Both were very large portions . On the menu they said we could share. But we both wanted something different . My breakfast was $11.25 and my husbands was $9.25. They also charged $3 for each coffee. The service was good. We would go back again , but we will try to share next time.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Went there this last sunday morning while leaving the island after attending Bike Week. We were pleasantly surprised. Staff was happy and at around 10am we were told there would be about a 10 minute wait. Which I was amazed and thought thatbit would be much longer. And what amazed me even more was that the owner/manager came around and apologized for the 10 minute wait!!!!!! Food was very good, large portions so share, and they encourage that. Will definitely eat here next year during our bike week trip. Thank you!