“Great food and great service”
Review of Bull On The Beach

Bull On The Beach
Ranked #50 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The food was delicious, while a bit pricey. The staff was fantastic, however. We had walked from our hotel but were about to get caught in a storm. They allowed my daughters and me to stay at our table quite a while after we had finished while my husband went back to get the van. I'm sure they could have used that table for other customers, but they saw how upset my younger daughter was so they allowed us to just wait without jostling us around which I really appreciated.

1  Thank Vicki D

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Bull on the Beach has a good selection of tasty high quality food. I ordered the grilled lemon pepper chicken sandwich with a baked potato. I also liked the spicy Maryland crab soup. I would come back again to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Hurricane Arthur was holding the OC visitors down on July 3rd! Went for lunch on July 3rd... arrived to a packed house! After a short wait, we were seated and greeted by a very nice waitress. Food was wonderful and even with the crowd, didn't have to wait long to get it. Will definitely go back... always do! Either this one or the one on the Boardwalk!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great service and menu options... variety of menu options is great... shrimp, beef, turkey, fish, chicken, salads and kids items... all good. Service was friendly and very timely. Great OC choice.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The place is very casual which is nice when you are with the kids. The ribs were outstanding. The cole slaw, not so much!