“Very good”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Very good”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Don't be dissuaded by the 4 stars. They would have gotten a 5, buy the butter was not real. That
kind of killed the steams clams. Now the positives : ) There are many! The steamed and spicy shrimp were fabulous! The fries were some of the best I ever had (not homemade). My hubby had the pit beef in a Saddle burger sandwich. He said the beef melted in your mouth. He also had raw oysters, which were good. Also, he said the bacon was really good - like beef jerky. Limited draft beer selection. Go there, you will be happy. Service was also very good. Wish there was a 4.5 star option.

• Visited January 2014

Washington, DC
“Good food and happening bar off-season.”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was kind of dead in the dining room but happen in the bar with the locals. Food was good service was okay and overall a good time.

• Visited November 2013
Fallston, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food but......”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We went in to BOTB the Friday after Thanksgiving during Happy Hour-I wish I was a regualr there because then we would not have been ignored by the bartending staff-It was busy but we have been in other bars where it has been just as busy and did not get ignored the way we were -If you have time to have shots with your regulars then you have time to wait on your non-regulars. It's just not good optics while we are sitting and not being served. A couple came in while we were there and after having to wait five or more minutes without being served got up and walked out. On the plus side the food we ordered did come out quickly and was good and the next shift of bartenders were very accomodating and gave us the same service as the regulars. I understand that your regulars are like family but don't treat your non-regulars like they're at the kid's table at Thanksgiving.

• Visited November 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great to watch football”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We dined here during Sunday football. They offer a variety of bar/app specials and the regular menu. We had the baby nachos which was plenty for 2. I had very tasty hot flounder and my husband had a ham sandwich. Great for football as their are tons of screens.

• Visited December 2013
Lutherville, Maryland
“First time since...”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

A favorite breakfast haunt was closed and we opted for some Bull and were very pleased with the decision. It's been at least 20 years since I've been to the Bull on the boardwalk. The menu was loaded with appy, raw bar and pit options. Tough to decide. I opted for Chili and the Saddlebagger. Burger, melted cheese, BBQ sauce, fried jalapeños and bacon. Very tasty. My wife loved her Dunker. Imagine pit beef smothered in Swiss cheese and onions on what looked like torta with a side of au jus. Delectable. My son opted for a delicious buffalo chicken wrap while our daughter got a chicken Caesar salad sans croutons. Along with fountain drinks the bill was before tip, $65. Delightfully pricey. Service was excellent. The Bull is highly recommended.

1 Thank CandyMan627