“Good food, fair price!!”

Crab Alley Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 449 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 11, 2012

On vacation with the family we always like to get seafood for dad, but we need a place for the kids to eat too. This place was recommended to us online and the menu had something for everyone. Service was very attentive, but we went early. When we were leaving there was a long line of people waiting. We were there around 5, so plan dinner early.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We go to Crab Alley for the AYCE Crabs every summer. If you are not into crabs, I recommend the split chicken breasts. They are seasoned perfectly and the corn in mouthwatering. Bring a book if you are like me and dining with an AYCE crab eater...you could be there for hours and enjoy every minute of it. Service can be slow, depends on the server.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Visited on Friday and again Monday and we ordered the snow legs from the bar area on Friday. Giant and we got a lot for our money. Once again the bartenders Paul and Matt, the best in OC. Can’t wait to return the next time we’re in town!

1  Thank flyinburrito
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We ventured here for lunch based solely on the recommendation from the lady at the front desk. I had a fried oyster sandwich and creamy crab soup for a fairly reasonable price. My mouth waters just thinking about the food. I also had hush puppies instead of chips, which I suggest for the slight price increase. The place was pretty empty at lunch time, so you won't have to wait. The atmosphere isn't great, but it's close to the water, which gives it that authentic feel.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

After searching tripadivsor all day for good seafood places, we finally settled on Crab Alley. I was on the verge of being sick when we pulled into the restaurant, but couldn't resist the lure of seafood. Stomach problems aside I ordered the crab legs and my boyfriend order the crab cake. We also ordered apple sauce as a side again, which we both loved. I managed to get through all the legs despite my how I felt. They were delicious and just what I needed. My boyfriend seemed to like his crab cake as well. Of course prices were high, but we had expected it. The only problem was our waitress, who had been very attentive at the beginning, disappeared shortly after checking back about our food. We ended up leaving the bill on the table because we had no idea how long it would be before she appeared again. That said I would come back again.