“A Very Terrible, Appalling, Disgusting, and Horrible Buffet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I just went yesterday and the plates were wet, dirty, and stained. My mother got FOOD POISONING. There wasn't much food and it was terribly expensive. For 9 people we spent $300! Totally not worth it. Also the pies weren't good. The sweet potato pie tasted like i was taking the cinnamon challenge. The clams weren't cleaned well. It was black like someone pooped on it and it also had bits of sand. The taco meat was atrocious and and for a seafood buffet there wasn't much seafood. There was mostly fried food. Example: french fries, onion rings, and chicken wings. There was also stuff in the cream cheese that i had no idea what it was and the taco meat was dry, plain, and not tasty. NOT WORTH THE MONEY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! If you go to a regular buffet you wouldn't have to spend as much money and you would get better food with more variety and be in a less dirty place. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET FOOD POISONING THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO NEVER EVER EVER EAT AT THIS DISGUSTING PLACE THEY CALL A BUFFET.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We went here while on vacation in O.C. My cousin had found a WORM in her pie. It is an all you can eat buffet and she had to pay 27.00 to find a WORM in her pie. This would had been okay if they would have been a little more reasonable. We asked for her meal to at least be half off, they gave her 5 dollars off her meal. When we talked to the manager about this, he only decided that she deserved $5 back. He was very rude and said the pie must have had the worm in it before they got it. Which still did not make us feel any better! So if you LIKE EATING BUGS, you can pay $25 to EAT THEM or at lease find them in YOUR PIE AND FOOD! Never going here again! Tip is included in your bill, They do not believe that their food needs to be good to deserve a tip. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!

1  Thank Chy R
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband & I liked the seafood pasta bar although we had to wait to get served. However, someone took the pasta to our table & I had mine w/all the seafood:) I had some crab legs & a decent if not glamourous meal. The turkey, mashed potatoes & stuffing w/gravy reminded me of Thanksgiving. The pumpkin pie for dessert had some great spices in it. Only bad thing is that the 15% was automatically added to our check, but we used a coupon & that helped.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

could not understand waitress, my soda tasted like something they got from the mop bucket. i took one bite of the pasta and got up and paid, then proceded directly to Phillips all you can eat. i told girl friend i would rather pay again and go where i will enjoy the food, than force down this slop. Phillips has much more and better food for the same price. who ever said they like it here must not have gone any place else. they will never see me again.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

This place is small and you are crammed in like sardines. Getting to and from your table becomes a contact sport. Most of the food on the buffet is downright unpalatable. The salad bar and soup area are in an entrance-way and not even in the same room as everything else. Don't waste your time trying to get there. The crab legs were excellent and tasted great. This place has better than average desserts (for a buffet). I enjoyed the pecan pie especially. I would come back here if I were starving and there was no place else open. Otherwise...nope.