“Locals' Hangout”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Annapolis, MD
“Locals' Hangout”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a relatively quiet, low-key restaurant that locals enjoy. What we like is that we can actually talk during dinner and hear each other. Sometimes can be rowdy, especially if there's a hotly contested sports event on the tvs. But good fun.

Visited August 2013

Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“Ok food with not so great service”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I had never been to a Greene Turtle before and I will not be returning either. We waited quite a while for a table which is understandable. We ordered our drinks and food. So far so good. A server, not the one waiting on us, brought out our food. After that no one came back to our table to see if everything was okay or if we needed anything else. I had to ask the bus boy for more ketchup. I ordered a burger and it was just okay, but the green beans that came with it were over cooked and way too spicy. I complained to the manager and he was going to "fix" our check but by then we had already paid. Would not recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
“Average food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner at the Greene turtle and it was not as good as I remembered it being. After being seated and waiting 10 minutes, no servers even greeted us. I had to ask the hostess to please send someone over.
Kids got burger and fries. No pickle came with it even though the menu said that it did. Dry burgers. Lots of bread.
Also had the kids chicken fingers which were fine. Both came with a side of bagged apples.
Both kids stated that the fries were too spicy for them. They did have pepper on them.
I had the crabby melt. It was average nothing special.
Food seemed quickly put together
Standard sandwich and fries
If you want a noisey spot for kids it could be a good choice.

• Visited August 2013
Dunmore, Pennsylvania
“love the greene turtle”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My summer place since I am 13 and now am 30 has been Ocean City. We own a condo there. I always always make sure I make my stop at the turtle. I have been there for NYE as well which is a blast. This one is within walking distance of the condo. The turtle west is great too because its big and open and pool tables as well. Such a fun place with fun people!

Visited August 2012
mt top
“Worth a trip over the bridge”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were staying at Frontier Town and drove by several times so decided to give it a try. Very good food. Lots of crab dishes, crabby fries, crab cake burger, crab melt. We had all and they were good! Plan on at least $10 a head for a sandwich with chips. Wait staff was very good place was clean. Do not let the green pool of water out front turn you away. There is a nice bar. Everyone in our party of 5 enjoyed their meal. Would definitely go back.

Visited July 2013