“Average food” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Greene Turtle

Greene Turtle
Ranked #136 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner at the Greene turtle and it was not as good as I remembered it being. After being seated and waiting 10 minutes, no servers even greeted us. I had to ask the hostess to please send someone over.
Kids got burger and fries. No pickle came with it even though the menu said that it did. Dry burgers. Lots of bread.
Also had the kids chicken fingers which were fine. Both came with a side of bagged apples.
Both kids stated that the fries were too spicy for them. They did have pepper on them.
I had the crabby melt. It was average nothing special.
Food seemed quickly put together
Standard sandwich and fries
If you want a noisey spot for kids it could be a good choice.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Dunmore, Pennsylvania
“love the greene turtle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

My summer place since I am 13 and now am 30 has been Ocean City. We own a condo there. I always always make sure I make my stop at the turtle. I have been there for NYE as well which is a blast. This one is within walking distance of the condo. The turtle west is great too because its big and open and pool tables as well. Such a fun place with fun people!

Visited August 2012
mt top
“Worth a trip over the bridge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were staying at Frontier Town and drove by several times so decided to give it a try. Very good food. Lots of crab dishes, crabby fries, crab cake burger, crab melt. We had all and they were good! Plan on at least $10 a head for a sandwich with chips. Wait staff was very good place was clean. Do not let the green pool of water out front turn you away. There is a nice bar. Everyone in our party of 5 enjoyed their meal. Would definitely go back.

Visited July 2013
Cambridge, Maryland
“Very dependent on the current chef”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I have been coming to this friendly, relatively inexpensive restaurant for over 12 years now. We've noticed that as chefs change with the seasons, the quality of the food goes up and down quite noticeably. It used to have one of the best hamburgers around, cooked as ordered, and quite yummy. Now they have changed over to pre-formed frozen patties that are seldom cooked any way other than well done. There are specialty items on the starters menu that I often order as my full meal but I no longer order hamburgers here. My wife won't give up on them and orders her medium rare burger every time...and at least half the time sends it back for being way too overcooked.

For a golfing group, a family looking for good selections for children, and large groups out for a fun evening, this is still a pretty good choice, but it sure isn't the place it used to be.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Mechanicsburg
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Bar service was great. The BBQ chicken flatbread and chicken tenders are a must have. Will definitely eat here the next time we visit.

Visited July 2013