Captain Bill Bunting's Angler
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Food was awesome (one of the bests Prime Ribs I had); staff was very friendly and even sang to my daughter for her birthday. Environment was great and very relaxing outside. It is a nice time out if you are enjoying any of the boat cruises as well. Our cruise got stuck racing a rain storm but it was still fun. Hope to do it again next time.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

They have a wonderful seafood menu, but neither my husband nor I are fans. They did have other choices, I had pasta which was very flavorful & he chose chicken, which was alright. We sat indoors, dining room was nice, service was friendly.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

went with my wife for happy hour and had some different drink specials and beer special some raw bar good atmosphere Meegan was great .Family run and they seem to take pride in there buisness.ill be back .also in a fun part of oc

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Good atmosphere & reasonably priced in comparison to other OC restaurants. Would go back & would recommend. Everyone in our group was pleaded with their order.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We went here for dinner because we were looking for a good fish dinner. I ordered the imperial shrimp which wasn't that good. My boyfriend and son ordered the flounder dinner and said the fish was delicious. The big problem with this place is the price you pay for the amount of food you get. The portions are so small that you leave there still hungry and broke. I wouldn't go back and our entire party of 10 felt the same way.