“Rude Employees - Should Fire All Employees”
Review of Asian Garden

Asian Garden
Ranked #340 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Food quality is not that good, but its alright to eat. Students who come to Ocean City, most likely don't have variety of options, and I am one of them. Employees are rude, especially there is this one guy who has short hair, skinny, asian looking guy, he's aggressive, he doesn't have manners to talk to anyone. He should be fired in the first place. Owners are from Romania and Nepal, both seems to be good as person, but please hire polite employees, who knows how to respect customers. Every great business is built on friendship.
"If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful."

Overall, I'm literally throwing my food (chicken curry with rice) away, picture attached. Please don't waste your money here, McDonalds is on 33th street, its better, at least they respect you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Student220

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Yet another disappointment in OC food! Rude order taker, Noone tells you how you get your food. All tables were dirty. The food was not horrible but mostly tasteless, definitely not worthy of applebee like pricing, 30$ for chicken and broccoli&fried rice w/chicken wings? No drinks ever offered or part of this huge bill, definitely much rather give that money to the sit down restaurant mentioned above!

Reviewed July 7, 2011

Didn't take too long, very friendly people. Great food.

2  Thank jan60811
Reviewed August 16, 2010

I ordered delivery from Asain Garden, orange chicken white rice, how hard could that possibly be right? They said it would take 40-50 minutes. Well, an hour goes by and they call me saying they could not deliver because it was only $10.15 and it needs to be $12.00. So after I said just to add a couple sodas on, they said they would get it here as fast as they could. 40 minutes then go by and I finally get 3 sodas and general tso's chicken with fried rice. So now I am left with 3 sodas that I paid $12.00 for. Of course I call wanting at least the right order and all the woman says is "I don't know." Never offered for my money back or to replace my order, NOTHING. Do not order from this place. I have lived here all summer and believe me there are plenty of other chinese restaurants that will give you much better food and better service.

Reviewed October 21, 2009

Very friendly staff quick service. two choice on this restaurant, Enjoy watching they are making food.