“walk the plank”

Ranked #99 of 431 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In April, 2015, the storied Captain's Galley 2 restaurant was purchased. This 30 year landmark in West Ocean City was known for "the best Crab Cake in OC". The Captains Galley 2 brand was maintained for a season, while enhancing the quality and freshness of a few menu items and ingredients to stay true to highest quality standards. Then, now as a group of owners, they collaborated on a plan for the re-naming of this new location and helped to form our company culture, staying true to the mission to provide the freshest local seafood, exceptional customer experience built on phenomenal service, lasting relationships and tradition. In 2016, renovations began on the Captains Galley 2 and was re-opened in March 2016 as The Ocean City Fish Company Restaurant and Dock Bar.
adelaide
“walk the plank”
Reviewed August 30, 2005

What an experience, if you ever want to be keelhauled then this is the place to be. After swash bucking with the captain for near on an hour, I had him walking the plank. If you are looking for the Captain's treasure then you’ll be looking in the wrong place, arrrgh.

2 Thank kenny_the_pirate

York, PA
“Outstanding=:)”
Reviewed March 21, 2005

We ate here last summer and we just might do so again this summer. This hidden gem is located in West Ocean City, not far off Route 50. The restaurant is a ship like building overlooking the bay. The restaurant claims it has the best crabcakes in Ocean City. I will agree that they have some of the best and freshest seafood that I have ever eaten! The waitress we had was very nice and knowledgable. She told us what hush puppies were and she even let me choose how I wanted my fish cooked. The price was a little on the high side, but let me tell you, the food was much better than Phillips! (I would have written this review earlier, but tonight was the first time I saw it on here!)

13 Thank ScottyDoo