“Good Wings”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I ate at the boardwalk location which was nice being able to eat outside. The wings were great. It's a nice place to go to for lunch especially being located right on the boardwalk.

There are newer reviews for Hooters

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We made this our last meal before heading out of town.. went to the Boardwalk one.. Had about a 10 minute wait..No problem..Got a table... server came...took our order.. Very friendly..WINGS were great... Cant wait to go back.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We love to eat here! We were only in Ocean city for 4 days and we ate here 3 times!! ( twice for lunch and once for supper) It gets busy in the evening though, might have to wait. My husband and I and my parents loved every item we ordered! The deep fried pickles were the BEST!!! Oh my, you have to order those!! We ate indoors ( you can also eat outside) Everything was great here! Can't wait to go back!! Highly Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I went to 122nd street Location, great big and thick chicken tenders I got as a App, my burger was good and the scenic view of the bay is very nice at night. Waitress was very friendly and nice. They do accept those free vouchers you get from hotels or coupons. the burgers are also big and juicy not overcooked or nasty.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

If you like Hooters, it's worth a try. Personally I like the unique local Ocean City restaurants and try to avoid chains, but their fried food is always freshly battered.