“Simply the BEST in Ocean City, MD”

Ristorante Antipasti
Ranked #23 of 470 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We have been coming back to Ristorante Antipasti for several years now and it's consistently FABULOUS. We are from New Jersey and know excellent Italian restaurants. The cuisine here is authentic Italian, fresh and cooked to order. The pasta dishes are fabulous and served in delicate sauces. The seafood is fresh and delicious and the meat entrees are always cooked to perfection. The wait staff is attentive and courteous, but perhaps our favorite part of this dining experience, in addition to the excellent food, is the owner himself, Fausto, who makes you feel like family and takes the time to visit each table. Not only is he friendly and personable, but so classy and professional - just a wonderful man who knows his trade and knows how to please his customers. Highly recommended - don't miss it. Just make sure you make reservations for the busier dinner hours and weekend nights.

1  Thank Valerie W

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Service: Reservation was ready on time. Waiter was attentive and friendly. We never waited too long or felt rushed.
Food: One of the best Italian meals I've ever had. Good portions. Pasta sauces (gravy?), both red and white, were to die for.
Value: Not cheap by any means, but a great meal at a good price.
Atmosphere: Great for a couple, a family, or a group. Owner/manager roamed around the dinning room, talking with everyone and making sure we were happy.

We will definitely return.

1  Thank JJK1958
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I live in NYC so I consider myself to be a bit of a food snob. That being said I always adjust my expectations when traveling and I did not have to here at all. Our reservation was ready on time, our waitress was very knowledgeable, fast and friendly. The food was amazing. The second we came close to finishing our bread we had more instantly. We had to remind ourselves to stop eating the bread so we had room for our meals! We all had a different wine and were pleased with them all. The portions are excellent and I can't say enough good things about the meal. I could eat that red sauce all day! The vibe was great and the owner was walking around chatting with everyone. Felt like a Sunday dinner with a big group of friends and family. Definitely make a reservation - and see why they're always busy!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Some of the best Italian I have ever had. great service , food was hot and delicious!! So much food at the beach is mediocre .... Not here!!! Highly recommend it

Reviewed July 17, 2014

There was nothing to dislike about this restaurant! The greeting from the gentlemen at the door was the start of a lovely evening. The food, ambience and service were all awesome!!