“Italian dining at its finest”

Ristorante Antipasti
Ranked #34 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife and I were hungry for an Italian dinner the other night and after searching, decided on Ristorante Antipasti. What a wonderful experience, with fine service, friendly atmosphere and the most delicious Italian food you can find anywhere. Fausto's recommendation was spot on for one of their specialties.

If you like Italian at all you need to come here for dinner and if you love Italian, you have to come here. We were here from Ohio for our daughter's wedding and this restaurant was a very special part of our special week.

While we fear for your city we pray for you and your city

2  Thank Rod M

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Authentic italian food with a wonderful atmosphere. We came in at 10pm on a Friday in the off season. They served us no problem and it was one of the best meals that I have had in quite some time. Great calamari. The bread was warm and the entrees were delicious!! Well done!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I just wanted to chime in on some of the reviews I have read. This is not an expensive restaurant by any means - especially when you consider it is fine and elegant dining. People who have complained ordered the Garlic Steak which starts at $85 (but worth every peny). Stick to the menu and you will see the prices are the same as any good restaurant with entrees around $22-$30. This is some of the finest Italian Food you will find anywhere. Leave the kids home and go to Antipasti for a very romantic night.

2  Thank guinn777
Reviewed September 30, 2012

While I like red sauce and pasta Italian America restaurants, I really prefer places that strive to be more authentic to regional Italian cuisine - Carraba's can be good in its own right, but it's not that either. Ristorante Antipasti hits the mark of a Tuscan Ostoria, I recommend it highly.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Food was amazing and service was superior. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Ocean City and I would
go back when in the area.

1  Thank Linda W