“Authentic Italian at the Beach”

Ristorante Antipasti
Ranked #23 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

While I like red sauce and pasta Italian America restaurants, I really prefer places that strive to be more authentic to regional Italian cuisine - Carraba's can be good in its own right, but it's not that either. Ristorante Antipasti hits the mark of a Tuscan Ostoria, I recommend it highly.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Food was amazing and service was superior. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Ocean City and I would
go back when in the area.

1  Thank Linda W
Reviewed September 29, 2012

What a wonderful dinner. From the warm greeting by Fausto, the owner followed by the wait staffing by Fausto, his son, this was a delightful dinner. Started with clams casino and beef carpaccio - both spot on (although the carpaccio had onions which tasted great). Veal Marsala was excellent. It's side pasta was so good it could have been the entree. The homemade pasta smooth as butter. The Timballo Abruzzese (think a delicate, refined lasagna) with its paper thin homemade pasta layers lit up my eyes. In short, a wonderful dinner. You should go.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I went in thinking it was going to be just another run of the mill Italian fare. Wow was I wrong... it was the last night in town and couldn't have been happier with my choice. Friendly wait staff and a polished jovial owner flowed from table to task. He clearly has a passion for his restaurant.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Enjoyed a week of eating out this August 2012 on our Ocean City vacation and this was the only place I can say was fine dining. In fact after a month this is the only place I can think back and say we had a great family dinner where no one left room for desert. I devoured the steak special for two with my son in law which was cooked perfectly. The ladies a la vodka pasta and chicken dishes disappeared without offers for tastes. Server could have been a bit more engaging but the place was packed, we made a reservation and sneaked by 15 people waiting for a table.