“Fine Dining in Ocean City”

Ristorante Antipasti
Ranked #23 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Enjoyed a week of eating out this August 2012 on our Ocean City vacation and this was the only place I can say was fine dining. In fact after a month this is the only place I can think back and say we had a great family dinner where no one left room for desert. I devoured the steak special for two with my son in law which was cooked perfectly. The ladies a la vodka pasta and chicken dishes disappeared without offers for tastes. Server could have been a bit more engaging but the place was packed, we made a reservation and sneaked by 15 people waiting for a table.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Authentic, including the wait for my entree, the bass, which was some of the best fish I have ever tasted!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Checked into Ocean City late in the day and we were tired from driving. We decided to grab some dinner at a place within walking distance of our hotel (Hilton) and bumped into this restaurant. After being greeted by the owner like we were old friends, we ended up loving the place. Service and food were fantastic.
A bit pricy for Italian, but the quality and service were on par for the cost. The only negative I have is the acoustics are such that the place is a bit noisy. Especially when full of patrons and music playing. (But in some ways that can add to the Italian happy atmosphere!)

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We visited on Aug 21st with a party of 8, 4 being adults. Now, we are a 100% Italian family, being 1st generation U.S.A, so we know good food when we get it. Fausto sat us down quickly and we proceeded to have the best meal we've ever had in Ocean City. We really did get a FULL meal, from multiple appetizers to dessert. We ordered the appetizer special which was fresh figs and Prosciutto Di Parma. It tasted like the figs came out of my backyard..incredible. I always say that you can judge a restaurant by the quality of its Calamari Fritti, and let me tell you, it melted in your mouth. I know right away if the meal will be good just by the calamari. After tasting it, I was damn excited! For main course, I got the Gnocchi which was perfect, my wife got Pollo Valdostana which melted in your mouth, my sister got a Risotto special that was to die for and I forgot what my brother in law got..oops. All the kids got plain pasta in marinara which was just like home. If you want the REAL DEAL of italian food in OC, then this is the place to go!!! Does it cost a little more, yes, but do you want to eat good or not? Grazie Fausto, tanti auguri!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

It tries to be upscale, but really the food is nothing special, even if expensive. They really didn't seem to want to accommodate my kids' tastes, such as sauce on the side. I'm not interested in a return visit.