“Great food for the price.”

Paul Revere Smorgasbord
Ranked #361 of 491 Restaurants in Ocean City
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Many different items to choose from-food was very good-service great and place was very clean. $20 adults-13 for kids-great deal and the kids loved the taco and dessert bar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been here i don’t know how many times and it’s always my favorite place to go to eat in Ocean city

Reviewed June 12, 2019

On walking in you say wow this looks great. As you pay you get the whiff of old and musty . The choices of foods are unbelievable along with desserts. Sundae bar is really nice. The bad side. The food does not seem fresh to me. Quality is not there.
Maybe my husband and I are just use to better places to eat. For many people this
restaurant will be up to par. Those people love fast food and two star restaurants. It used to cost 7.99 a person but not worth it now!! I suggest before you pay take a look at the food and smell and decide from there............

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Since I was a child it’s become tradition to visit Paul Revere every time we travel to Ocean City. There is a good selection of food. The pizza bar was pretty good. Nothing too special. Just a nice place to take the family that has food options for everyone.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

We stop here every vacation. The food is far from gourmet dining, and I'll take this opportunity to shame all of the food snobs expecting it from a $20 boardwalk buffet. But the food is excellent comfort food. My mother and I had a meal plan from the Plim Plaza, which included this as one of the options for dinner, and we liked it so much we ate there twice. The battered shrimp alone was almost enough to justify our decision, let alone the fact that they do a full Thanksgivinf dinner every night with turkey, potatoes, stuffing, etc. I'm not sure how everyone else's grandma cooks their turkey but mine doesnt get it half as juicy as this one was. That being said, this place isn't for everyone. The decor focuses on Paul Revere for a colonial theme, and I honestly dont think its been updated at all since I was a kid 25 years ago. But the food is excellent, and I stand firmly by my opinion.

Date of visit: July 2018