“Not good”

Ranked #322 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed August 10, 2013

With the price for it u think There would be a bigger section of food. the food was cold. We did not like it. The price for our pop was outrageous. Will not go back there.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I would not bring my dogs to this place. Terrible, terrible, terrible crap. Crap is being kind to describe the food.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This offers a variety of food and it is not the best. However, for a larger family it is a reasonable choice. The value is better than most for the boardwalk and the food is avarage. It offers a variety of food but if your are looking for exceptional food quality this is not your place. However, it also does not cost you a fortune to feed a family.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've eaten at really bad places before, but this place has made bad an art form. Food tasted like last weeks leftovers. Servers were vaguely rude. One could understand a little of this if it was late in the day, but I was literally the first person through the door. Also to add injury, for some reason they decided to drop the ceiling over the urinals so people crack their heads on it.

I feel my day trip to ocean city and this restaurant has undid an entire week of relaxation at Chincoteague.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is definitely by far the worst place I've ever eaten in ocean city. First you start out walking in the door and getting your salad before you're even seated. There was a hair in the cucumbers. When we got to our seats it was so dark, it was dark in the whole restaurant....awful lighting. I guess it's to cover up the appearance of the bland, cheap food they cook. The food wasn't very warm, it tasted so bland, and it was all stuff I could have made in a microwave anyways! Our server barely spoke English so I didn't know what he was trying to ask me....very confusing. If you're going to go out to eat on the boardwalk, spend a little extra money and go to a restaurant with real food....definitely not this place!!