“Nice view ” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skye Bar

Skye Bar
Ranked #141 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, International, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
“Nice view ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Went to the Skye bar for a light dinner and some drinks. View from the top is very nice. Service was rather slow being the place was not busy. Food was ok. We had the crab dip (not very good), steamed clams (average), and the seared tuna (pretty good). Prices are a bit high but no more than expected. Overall nothing I would make a return trip for with so many options in OC.

Annapolis, Maryland
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I go to the Skye Bar just about every time we're in Ocean City. It never disappoints. Always great food and service. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the menu.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Buttercup0321
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice place, small portions.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Went to dinner at the Sky Bar, quick service and food was served hot and right away. However it was just ok. I liked the different side options, but I expected much larger portions for the price. I got a really tiny piece of mahi and my guest got a tiny crab cake.

There was an extensive menu, but next time, I'll try eating in the restaurant downstairs and hope they have bigger portions.

Restaurant has a neat sliding window on the top floor (sky bar) and other outdoor seating. Nice place to enjoy nice weather.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
New York
“Expensive but delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

We thought it was a diner when we pulled up but went inside anyway and the food was great. We shared the cheese platter as an appetizer and it was great. We all enjoyed our entrees as well.

Visited July 2014
Staten Island, New York
“Roof top bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

The bar is a perfect place to enjoy with friends for a drink at the rooftop bar. I can not comment on the food since we only met there for a few drinks and we didn't eat.

Visited June 2014

Been to Skye Bar? Share your experiences!