“Joe D- Great Fun”

Carousel Resort Hotel & Condo
Ranked #227 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at the Carousel Resort Hotel, which was our first visit to Ocean City, MD. We stayed in a balcony room overlooking the ice skating rink, which gave us a tremendous view of the nightly ice shows that the hotel puts on during the summer. Where else can you be entertained by Olympic and World Class skaters putting on a very enjoyable show? And the show is free. Pretty unique. Although our kids are older, it appeared that there were plenty of activities for younger children, including ice skating. The hotel was centrally located, right in the middle of the OC nightlife and restaurants, etc and you walk right out to the beach. We had a lot of fun. Would we stay here again? Absolutely

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Too many issues to put in writing. Big disappointment. No customer service. Unfriendly staff. Dated rooms. Needs major renovations.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Rooms were outdated and the hotel needs a major face lift period!!!! Not worth the money I would have paid more money some where else for a better room!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

For breakfast, order from the menu and you will be more impressed than with the unimpressive buffet. Take in the happy hours specials in the bar.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I, along with some friends, stopped in Seasons Restaurant in the Carousel tonight. What a nice experience! The Manager, Frank made us feel welcome and special. Joanne and Katie, (I hope I got their names right) our friendly bartenders, went out of their way to make sure our drinks were just right. The drink prices were amazing. Beer was under $2, wine was $3, and rail drinks were $2. The bar menu has all of the usual items-wings, sliders, fries, etc. There is a dinner special each night. "Happy Hour" is 4 to 7 each day. During the winter months, the hours are Fri. & Sat. 4 to 7 PM and Sun. Noon to 3PM. The restaurant is nicely appointed with a wonderful view of the ocean. They offer extensive buffets on holidays. Their Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve offerings look outstanding and the prices are very reasonable.
There is plenty of seating in one of the cozy bars, restaurant, and around the indoor skating rink. This is a nice find for my wife and I. We will return often.