“Could have been better”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 15, 2014

After years of hearing about Dough Roller, my family and I decided to make a stop here while in OC. It was very busy inside but we didn't have to wait for a table. The pizza was good but I've had better. It does come out piping hot (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) but then I had to wait for awhile to eat it so I didn't burn my mouth (still did lol). Their service was sub par. Waitress delivered our food then didn't return until we were all finished. Not sure if she was just super busy or what. Probably won't return.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

The service was friendly, fast and helpful. I enjoyed my pizza very much! I would definitely go again.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I love a good hand tossed crust so I am a bit choosy when it comes to dough. These guys had a thin crust that would make a New Yorker cringe. Blah flavor, bad texture. Then came the cheese and sauce. I would take a Tombstone over these guys. $17.95 for a 16" cheese pizza that was like eating stale, chewy crackers. Wait staff acted bored and like they would rather be anywhere else.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

This is a large place with plenty of seating. We ordered pasta, pizza and subs. The food was really good it was some of the best pizza I have had ( I am from Buffalo NY where there is a pizza joint on every corner). The service was friendly and fast. We had side salads that were cold and crisp with fresh produce. The crust on the pizza is thin but not tough and the server brought parmesan cheese and a shaker of Italian seasonings. A large pizza fed three of us with leftovers. I would definitely peat there again.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We went in and sat down, and it was nice to rest and have a bite to eat when the boardwalk was bustling outside. We had pizza, grilled cheese, and a club sandwich. They have a kids menu.