“Super fast service!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Maryland
“Super fast service!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We'd heard a lot about this place so thought we better check it out. It's clearly an OC institution. It was crowded but the staff are super fast, friendly and efficient. We were seated immediately. The food was ok - but passable. It was like higher end street vendor food. We're glad we went so we could say we'd been there.

Ft. Lauderdale
“great food on the beach”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

we were 6 people ordering 4 different items and everyone loved their food.
very reasonably priced with friendly staff. recommend!

• Visited July 2014
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Good food, poor service.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Dough Roller has really good food! However, the soda is always watered down, and has a weird plasticky taste. And it gets very busy, so be prepared to wait for a table. Our waitress never checked on us to see if we needed a refill or anything...

Visited July 2014
mt top
“expensive”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband wanted pizza for dinner. We have been to the Dough Roller before and they DO have good pizza, however be prepared to spend a bundle! An average pizza is $17. I know it's the beach but I can get 2 for $15 at home. My family of 5 with a tip ended up costing me over $80. We ordered a pizza my husband and I shared a hoagie and drank water and my 3 sons got burgers. I asked if they would heat the hoagie and the waiter would not even ask. His response was that they are sticklers and if he asks it will just turn into him arguing with the kitchen ?? Really?? Next year I will stay away.

• Visited July 2014
Smithsburg, Maryland
“Pizza time”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We were placed at our seats and ordered our drinks. I stepped away for about 5 minutes and the steaming hot pizza was at our table in record time. We were in and out in a flash. The staff was very friendly. Recommend.

Visited July 2014