“Good. Not great.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 20, 2014

It is an interesting combination of pizza and pancakes at this restaurant. It is my opinion that when you try to make too many things, you make a lot of things that don't stand out. This is no exception. I would recommend this restaurant for families because the pizza is good, and there are also numerous other things for the picky eater.

You probably wont complain, but you also will probably forget you ate here once you return home.

OF NOTE: The soda is $2.99. The amount a family spends on soft drinks can almost equal what is spent on the pizza. I prefer water in these situations.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The hospitality n was excellent along with the breakfast. ...we had french toast, pancakes n sausages. .....wide variety. ...breakfast was so delicious. ..we came back for pizza at lunch n just as good....

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Good food and service was polite and pretty fast service. Stopped in for a quick lunch and back to the boardwalk we went. I had their fish and chips, my wife had a cold sub and our son had chicken pram sub. All was good. Would stop again and will try their pizza next time.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The pizza crust is crispy, the cheese is tasty, and the wait staff is always friendly. Service is fast and hot. What else can I say?? Go have a seat and enjoy.

Thank Christian N Jod... H
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I ate here witha group of friends for breakfast. To be honest I'd rather have gone to Ihop or maybe even McDonald's. The food here was very average and reminded me more of a frozen breakfast from the local grocery store. I don't remember the name of my meal but I know it consisted of 2 eggs.2 pancakes,and some bacon. The only thing enjoyable about the entire meal was the pancakes. Overall to me for the money we spent it just was not worth it far from enjoyable. In addition it was pretty empty when we went and even still the waiter was very slow even at something as simple as providing refills. Don't think I'll be going back here.