“Pizza was good but the WINGS were amazing!”
Review of Dough Roller

Dough Roller
Ranked #51 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stopped here on the boardwalk for lunch. Of course we ordered a pizza which is what they are known for and it was very good. We also decided to order some wings as an appetizer. We tried the old bay wings and they were one of THE best wings I have had anywhere. We love our wings crispy and these were crispy and FULL of flavor. So I highly recommend trying them if you stop by. They are very family friendly, and accommodated our large party of 8. The kids also LOVED their Shirley temples which were on the kids menu.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stopped there last year and the food was "ok" at best. So we gave it another try, the pizza was fresh and pretty good. However I think there kinda pricy for just a few cuts of pizza and drinks. Not sure if I'll be back again?

Reviewed September 12, 2013

When we arrived in OC around 7:30, we went straight to the boardwalk. Once there, we had to stop at Dough Roller. We ordered a slice of pizza, salad and Old Bay wings. The food was good and the service was even better! You have to try the pizza, it is always good! Keep up the great work!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I decided to visit OC one more time; we stayed for four nights during the last week of August. We seem to vacation once a year in OC and always have a great time. We chose the Dough Roller for breakfast the morning of 8/27/13 because we had a decent breakfast there the year before. The hostess seated us promply, no one was waiting, and we were seated in the back near the rest rooms. We requested another table, near a window, when there were several tables available of the same size. The hostess simply said no because a server was already assigned to us; we had not seen a server yet. Really? This is a first.
Also, we noticed dozens of flies around our table and also noticed a couple who sat at a window who were grossed out by all the flies. They were allowed to moved next to our table (what happened to the can't move policy?) and were "discusted by the fly infestation" using their own words. After complaining to the manager, they left without the need to pay. We also talked to the same manager, who seemed polite, and expressed our own concerns. She explained they were short staffed, because many went back to school, and the flies were a seasonal thing. I guess customer service is not their specialty. The food, although pricey, was OK. We don't plan to go back.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My family and I ate breakfast here on our last day and we all enjoyed the food and service. I liked that they gave each of my children a beach ball to bring home and our waitress was really sweet.