“Great Breakfast”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Since we were staying on the boardwalk we decided to try out Dough Roller's breakfast for the first time. The portions were large (especially the sausage) and tasted great. The service was quick with no problems. The only problem we had with the entire meal was the price for the kids meals. $6+ dollars is a little expensive for a kids breakfast. Anyone with multiple kids definitely should price out whether pulling a single adult meal for two kids is cheaper then two kids meals. Definitly better then our trip to Happy Jack's.

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“average”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

went here tonight with my family, my steak and cheese was ok but not what I expected. It had big slabs of steak not cut up with the cheese like a regular steak and cheese, My husband had a tossed salad it was fine and each of my kids had the chicken fingers and grilled cheese which was nothing special. the service was very good we had a sweet waitress

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Lousy Service”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Very long wait for the amount of customers. Got our order wrong, only two of us, and was not cooked completely. Hearing lots of complaints at other tables. Went in for breakfast the next morning because of location and willing to give another try thinking it was just a bad day the first time. It wasn't same deal and when I mentioned it the cashier got a flip reply. Will not make a 3rd stop.

PA
“Give this pizza a try.”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

There are lots of pizza places in Ocean City. This is the first time that I tried this pizza restraurant. I really liked it better than any of the other places that I tried. I will go there again next time I am in Ocean City.

Visited August 2012
Hanover, Pennsylvania, United States
“The best Pizza in OC”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Came to OC on a family weekend getaway, and knew I couldnt return home without going to favorite restaurant on the beach!! Dough Roller makes the best pizza in Ocean City! They are a pizza and pancake restaurant. Breakfast is also a great treat here.