“Very enjoyable meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My family of four (with two young teens) tried this restaurant for the first time in July 2012. We went at 7pm and waited an hour for seating. We sat in the main restaurant which was less noisy and hectic, making for a pleasant dining experience. The wait staff were attentive and took our order quickly. I believe we had to pay a small amount for chips and salsa but they were quiet good, as we're the margaritas, The dinner entrees were more authentic than typical chain restaurants; we really enjoyed the meal and dessert. Will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

went there for Taco night but I never get the taco's..service was awesome! Owners pay so much attention to the customers so nice! as usual I ate too much before my dinner came and was full all night but that is no fault of the restaurant just me snacking on the great salsa, guacamole and queso..will learn one day not to snack before my meal. Will always come here. just love it!!! get the Atlantis!!! YUM

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is one of my favorites in Ocean City. It has been here for many years, has a wide variety of authentic menu items that are well prepared and at a reasonable price. Great for family, friends, or couples. Nice bar as well.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have been there twice. The food has been below average and the margaritas have not been great. Disappointing.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Simple ingredients put together and served well are the haulmark of great Mexican food and Taquila Mockingbird does it better than anyone else in O.C. You know how good a restaurant is in O.C., when there's a waiting line in December. Worth the wait.