“Our spot!”

Ranked #32 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Irish, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Shenanigan's Bar & Grille is an Irish themed restaurant on the boardwalk overlooking the beach. The only Irish bar in town, we are surrounded by great people and have amazing food. We offer an extensive drink menu, serve traditional Irish dishes, and have an excellent draft beer selection. Come get your Irish on!
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food in Ocean City, MD is not impressive at all... However, my boyfriend and I discovered this Boardwalk gem two years ago when we were STARVING after a day of sun and salty water! We got their burger with BBQ sauce, swiss, and bacon with waffle fries. OMG! Just what the doctor ordered! It was perfect with an ice cold beer. So... this year when we went to the beach agaain... guess where we went?! Shenanigan's! This time he got the same but I tried the fish and chips. The portions are huge and the fish was amazing! This is our new tradition when we go down! Service is great... and if there is a wait... its fine because you can browse the stores next door! Great prices too :)

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We walked the boardwalk up to 4th St looking for a sit-down restaurant, and this was the first that looked appealing. Most are just fast food walk up windows. This one has an outdoor courtyard in the sun right on the beach and another row on the porch in the shade. We didn't see much that was Irish about it with respect to the food, but that was ok, since we didn't go looking for it. My seafood linguine was excellent--the cream sauce had sun dried tomatoes in it, and it was full of scallops, crab, and shrimp. My husband's crab cakes were moist and tasty--and I say this as a non crab-cake lover! Service was fun, though we ate early on a Sunday lunch time. The whole bill was about $6.They had some Sunday "fun" specials including a Sangria, that wasn't particularly good.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here on a Wednesday evening. No wait to be seated. Service was great. I had the crab cake meal and my husband had the shrimp, both were fabulous. Can't beat the prices for a boardwalk restaurant. Can't wait to return next year. Also the Smith island cake is to die for.

1  Thank Hjd1955
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Good food but the service was not good we had a coupon for a free drink so i thought we would try it in small print it did state that this must be ordered by 4. but we did not see this but we did though ask the server if this coupon was valid and she said yes and we got this drink right away after that we waited forever for the food to come when the food did come i ask for a beer which never did come and i also had to get my own napkins after eating we had to wait forever for check then the server said we cannot except this coupon for the free drink because it was after four and did i still want the beer we always tip at least 20 percent but not this time it was only 15 percent minus the $6,00 drink she only got a $2.oo tip

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I previously avoided this place because I'm not fond of Irish food. But, the family wanted to go there and eat outside on the boardwalk - I was out-voted! I ended up really enjoying it. Happily, I found that they had a variety of menu choices that weren't Irish. I settled for a steak which was done perfectly. We sat in the outdoor area along the Boardwalk. Our waiter was very attentive and quick. He always seemed to be there when we needed him and quickly retrieved whatever we needed. We will definitely eat there the next time we are in Ocean City.

1  Thank 1aCruise4wks