“Good for what it is”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Decent pizza but not so great buffalo wings. This is a good place family restaurant that has a little bit of everything. Probably best to stick with the pizza though which is a good value and pleases everyone.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Delicious breakfast there are several dough rollers only certain ones serve breakfast, very good breakfast for the price. Gotta try it

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Waited forever for over priced food. Pizza looked like Tony's, pancakes came with no syrup, taco salad no salsa or sour cream. Best of all no silver wear , had to use plastic forks and use the curtains behind us for napkins because we didn't get any.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were told we must try the Dough Roller which touts Pancakes and Pizza. You can't get pancakes after a certain time and the food is average at best. Our bill was expensive and in my opinion not worth it. Sorry!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stopped for breakfast at the Dough Roller on 70th street on a recent Sunday morning.

The Dough Roller has a varied menu, with over ten varieties of pancakes, including buckwheat pancakes.

I ordered the Bermuda Omelet, which consisted of mushrooms, onions, and Swiss cheese. The server agreed to substitute mozzarella cheese. Home fried potatoes and a choice of toast or pancakes came with the omelet.

The eggs were slightly overcooked, and the filling was all right. In hindsight, I probably should have ordered one of the many varieties of pancakes, as my pancakes were fine.

My wife ordered the eggs over easy with potatoes and toast. She enjoyed the eggs very much.

Our daughter ordered the scrambled eggs, potatoes and turkey sausage, which she liked.

While the food is nothing out of the ordinary, the portions are large at the Dough Roller. I thought the Dough Roller was all right, but the next time I go, I will order buckwheat pancakes with blueberries or pecans.