“Best Breakfast we had in Ocean City By Far!!”
Review of Dough Roller

Dough Roller
Ranked #160 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We decided to stop at the Dough Roller just before leaving O.C. and we got the best breakfast with pancakes that were the best I have had in a long time. Plus, they were hot! I also love the Pizza there.

There are newer reviews for Dough Roller

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Went for lunch when were were in Oc last week. My daughter and I split a chicken salad sandwich and it had more filler than chicken. And our sandwich and my other daughter's chicken tenders came out so far ahead of my husband and son's pizza, we were done before they even started. And the pizza...dough roller says it all - all dough and the crust was not even cooked all the way through. Maybe good for breakfast but that is hard to screw up...not worthy of a return. :<

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have to say this is one of the reasonably priced places to eat at in OC. If those of you that go there to OC every year like I do you know that some resturants can be costly down there, but not at the Dough Roller. I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner there many times and haven't been that disappointed. The only reason why I didnt give them a 5 star, I wish they would have more to choose from which it comes to lunch and dinner. Don't get me wrong the food was great, just not a huge selection. The breakfast is a must have there, so delicious. The atmopshere is family orientated, great for kids and the wait staff is friendly and helpful. I go every year when I can and will continue to go back :)

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Great place, clean and great prices and workers are very friendly. A beautiful place inside with horses inside like from a carousel.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We went here for Breakfast on the day before leaving and wished we went there before. Their breakfast menu is good with a wide variety. My daughter had the pancakes (huge and fluffy). My wife had the omelet panini sandwich, which was really good (had a bite or two myself). I had the French Roller (2 pieces of French toast, 1 egg, choice of bacon, ham, sausage) with the sausage. It was really good too. The coffee was great too. Even though the place was packed, we were seated right way. Our waitress was very friendly and made some recommendations. They cater to children as they understand if the kids are happy...the parents will be happy :).

I did not try their lunch or dinner menu but will have to give it a try the next time we go to OC. We will without a doubt have breakfast there again.