“Worth the money and a great place to enjoy the water.”

Odyssea Watersports
Ranked #1 of 42 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Use Promo Code: ODYSSEA when reserving online or you may mention it at our ticket booth to save on your next rental! Family owned and operated for over 20 years, customer service is a priority and we make you feel part of our family! Largest Watersports Company in Ocean City, Maryland. Voted by our customers and tourists as the # 1 jet ski rental in Ocean City, MD. There is a private beach and a paradise feel to our customer area with picnic tables and great kids play area with sand toys. Purchase any of your activities Online for ease and convenience! JETSKI RENTALS: Rent one of our brand new Kawasaki 1500cc Jetskis as you enjoy the largest riding area in Ocean City! Our riding area is right in front of our location so there is no wasted time which means you can even come back to our private beach to switch drivers or passengers! All jetskis can hold up to 3 people and have a weight limit of 400 lbs. We allow you to switch either passengers or drivers by coming back to the beach and dropping someone off. PONTOON BOAT RENTALS: Enjoy one of our brand new top quality pontoon boats, capable of holding 12 - 14 total family and friends (as long as weight limit is not exceeded). They are equipped with shade canopies and all safety equipment. Enjoy the bay by relaxing and catching some rays or you may crab, fish, swim or have a picnic on the water. You can even enjoy Ocean City, Maryland's wonderful restaurants and bars along the bay side by docking at many of them! STAND UP PADDLE BOARD RENTALS: Enjoy the beauty of the bay on a brand new Stand up Paddle Board! Each rental comes with free professional instructions and free life jackets. Enjoy the sights and sounds of Ocean City from a different perspective by cruising across the water. CALL ABOUT OUR NEW NIGHTTIME PADDLE BOARD GLOW TOURS! KAYAKS: Single person kayaks are now offered for rentals! Sit back and relax as you paddle around the bay capturing the wonderful scenery of Ocean City by water. Included in each rental are a Kayak, paddle, life jacket and professional instructions. STAND UP PADDLE BOARD NIGHT GLOW TOURS! Paddle the bays of Ocean City under the cover of darkness with paddle boards with glow lights! Tour guides will guide you around to some of the most popular Ocean City, Md landmarks! Bring your family and friends as enjoy the paradise feel of the customer area with picnic tables and sand toys for the kids to play with. Ice Cream, sunglasses safety cords, and water are all available for purchase.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Sorry it has taken me so long to write this review we were there over the summer 2013 but better late then never. First, my family and I have been to other places in the middle of town and 1 downtown place over our passed time in OC but after we found Odyssea Watersports we have not gone anywhere else. They have very reasonable prices, no hidden costs like other places. The thing we like the best is we are able to share our rental between my wife and I and we each take a different child so all of us get a ride on the Jet Ski. The other places wanted us to always rent two Jet Ski to accomplish this. I have to tell you if you are on a vacation budget like we are with kids this becomes very important. Second, when I am waiting for my turn on the Jet Ski we get to hang out a great beach so my kids get to enjoy the sandy beach and play. It appears the owners have children so they know what it takes to keep kids happy. We have never had a bad time there, They get to know you and it feels like they know you by your name. Ocean City has change over the years and it seems like its more and more about the almighty dollar, Its good to know that a place like Odyssea Watersports stills exists and we can make it part of our OC family vacation yearly. Keep up the good work Odyssea and we look forward to seeing you (and Dunkin the fishing dog) in August. Thanks, Bill

1  Thank Bill H
There are newer reviews for Odyssea Watersports

Reviewed November 19, 2013

If you are looking for a place to rent jet-skis this summer, look no further! This is the place to go! The perks? You load right on their own private beach and you immediately start riding! Because of that, it gives you more bang for your buck--more time to ride! The staff is super friendly and accommodating, and the location is ideal. Bottom line? Check this place out for yourself!

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Take advantage of the early-bird and late afternoon coupons if you can. We went at 10 am on a Tuesday. You get onto the water quickly and there's plenty of room to zip around. My younger son (age 14) got bored after the first half-hour because he wanted to drive himself, but the overall experience was fantastic.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was 4th of July, so alot of the other places we attempted were booked. But at Odyssea they had an opening for the 4 of us, renting 2 waverunners. At first, it seemed as thou our waverunner was going to break down. Warning lights were flashing, but there was just seaweed stuck in the bottom where the water should have been flowing, easy fix. Brandon, or Brendan I can't remember was our guide while we were out in the water. He was very nice and helpful, especially when we kept falling off of our waverunner. Haha. I would def. go back and rent from there again.

1  Thank SLare
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Had such a blast coming here for my friends birthday. The people there took awesome care of us and even strapped a Go-Pro to our ski. Ill definitely be coming back again every time I'm in Ocean City. Thanks again guys.

1  Thank Afterburn2552