Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun way to explore the Bay

It was fun paddleboarding out in the Bay. This is the perfect location and business to rent a... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2018
Mary T
via mobile
Great service and very friendly staff

Great overall experience from picking up pontoon to the final return. Pontoon was in very good... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed September 10, 2018
Curious621588

All reviews riding area pontoon boat jet ski safety rules boating experience wave runners definitely recommend this place bumpy ride helpful and friendly staff water sports paddle boarding for the first time fell off bucket list life jackets paddle boards super fun this past weekend
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was 4th of July, so alot of the other places we attempted were booked. But at Odyssea they had an opening for the 4 of us, renting 2 waverunners. At first, it seemed as thou our waverunner was going to break down. Warning lights were flashing, but there was just seaweed stuck in the bottom where the water should have been flowing, easy fix. Brandon, or Brendan I can't remember was our guide while we were out in the water. He was very nice and helpful, especially when we kept falling off of our waverunner. Haha. I would def. go back and rent from there again.

1  Thank SLare
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Had such a blast coming here for my friends birthday. The people there took awesome care of us and even strapped a Go-Pro to our ski. Ill definitely be coming back again every time I'm in Ocean City. Thanks again guys.

1  Thank Afterburn2552
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We go to Odyssea whenever we spend a weekend or vacation in Ocean City. The jet skis are a blast and the Screamer is such a thrill to ride, we laugh the whole entire time. Don't forget to bring a towel and a change clothes!! It's such a part of our yearly Ocean City adventure that the staff knows us by first name!!! Check it out!!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Odyssea watersports is definitely better than the other jet ski places in ocean city. My family has gone to other places that take forever just to start riding, but here we were out on our own almost immediately. The beach is also a good feature since they let us come in and pick up my little cousins to go for a short ride. We will be coming back this summer for sure.

1  Thank raymond_567
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friends and I always go to odyssea every year we come to OC. Their jetskis are always in good shape and well cared for, the sandy beach makes getting on and off a lot easier than the other places, the staff is always friendly and are helpful getting you used to the ski for first timers and best of all the riding area is huge! Definitely worth going to a few times this summer!

2  Thank Jake V