“Hidden Gem”

Blu Crabhouse & Raw Bar
Ranked #8 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Closed for the Season, see you in 2018!! BLU Crabhouse and Raw Bar opened its doors in 2012. Beautiful sunset views on the bay. BLU has offerings for everyone. There are Ocean City favorites on the menu-the dishes you look forward to enjoying every time you come to the beach. Awesome steamed MD blue crabs, shrimp and clams, and crab cakes as well as some new twists on the traditions using innovative ingredients and seasonings. The Raw Bar has a rotating oyster selection with everything from Chincoteague's to Blue Points! Unique specialty drinks and a draft beer featuring local microbrews and a rotating selection of craft beer specials! You can dine and enjoy refreshing drinks outside on the deck or on the beach at BLU Crabhouse and Raw Bar. It's the "complete package" for a casual, fun, delicious dining experience! Closed for the Season, see you in 2018!!
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I don't want to tell the location because it is water front and you can find a seat. I live here and just found Blu. It will be one of my new favorites. The appitizers are wonderful. They have crab legs and blue crab. Happy hour is one of the best in Ocean City

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great price for all u can eat crabs and the service was also great!! Kids loved the mac & cheese bites but they are kids!! Nice dinner....

1  Thank Cannonshire
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I can't say one single bad thing about this place!!! The crab legs were the best I've ever had!!!! Our server Austin was right on with our every need! I highly recommend this place to any crab leg lover!!!! A Must if your in Beautiful Ocean City!!!

1  Thank Tbanch2013
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I don't eat seafood, but was with a group that loves it, so I was coerced into it. Everyone was extremely pleased with their seafood. Two people got the seafood pasta and said it was amazing. All you can eat crabs were a hit too. Two people, myself included, did not get seafood. There are two non seafood options on the menu. I went with option #1, steak. It was pretty good. Not amazing, but no complaints. Another went with option #2, chicken. The chicken was BAD! Not just grisly, but tough. Tough like an overlooked steak. Never seen anything like it,.

Service was ok, but not great. We kept having to ask for basic things, like enough silverware for the # of people at our table. The bathrooms were disgusting. Only fractionally better than a portapotty on the beach.

1  Thank Samco1969
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We came to Ocean City with a vegetarian & a non fish eater & we stopped at several options that just wouldn't work...very pretty restaurant but none of our food was great & the staff seemed unconcerned. Beautiful restaurant but we won't be back.