“Decent Quickie”

Dough Roller
Ranked #117 of 420 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Roxbury, New Jersey
“Decent Quickie”
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Our stay in Ocean City was filled with fun, and a whole bunch of expensive eateries. So our search for cheaper yet decent places to eat led us to here. We really don't mind doing chain restaurants so this place didn't bother us. The pizza was decent here, and was fresh. Probably the only fresh thing here. Everything is frozen. Down to the lasagna. We know this cause one of us ordered it and the center was still frozen. It was decent... Just not nuked all the way. We let them know and they took care of it immediately. The service and staff was very good. The food was definitely not terrible, but not the best. It was decent, quick and cheap! Which is what our search was for:) Glad we got what we expected and found this place. A great pocket saver for those days out with the kids on a budget!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great breakfast”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Friendly service, ate there several times on our trip. Loved thier breakfast, limited diner menu. Thier omlets where great, recommend the fajita omlet

Visited August 2014
New York City, New York
“Acceptable”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Had breakfast here on a recent stay in Ocean City. I don't see a whole lot of comments regarding price, but wow, did I think it was a little expensive for breakfast! I spent more on breakfast for the four of us than I spent on some dinners during our vacation! OK, now that that's off my chest, yes, the food was decent. I had the western omelette which came with a side of hash browns and pancakes. The hash browns were eh... not cooked enough in my opinion. The eggs were delish and perfectly cooked (not runny and no brown (overcooked) spots, which i HATE!!). The pancakes were yummy, although I don't eat pancakes regularly and being on vacation, decided to splurge so maybe that's why they tasted so good to me! The coffee was average, at best. Another in my party had chocolate chip pancakes, which, quite honestly, were nothing special. Regular pancakes with a few mini chips sprinkled on top. Then there was a bacon/sausage omelette meal which looked comparable to my western omelette. Other meal was a simple scrambled egg w bacon which by the time you order a la carte, is just a little too pricey for what you're getting! Service was quick and efficient. Parking was ample (which can be a problem at some places in Ocean City!). Place was clean. Just seems to me that >$10 for an omelette breakfast is a little pricey.

Burlington, New Jersey
“A Good Meal”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We usually have a few meals at the Dough Rollers. We enjoy lunch and dinner. Breakfast was a bit disappointing. Don't order the Buckwheat Pancakes, yuck.

York, Pennsylvania
“Best breakfast and pizza”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We eat breakfast here every morning when in OC and then get pizza for on the beach later in the day.
I also like the hot grinders.
My son got a chicken pizza and it was unusual because it had pulled chicken that dried out and I would recommend that you avoid it.
Every time we try somewhere else we are disappointed with the new option and go back to the Dough Roller.
This restaurant for breakfast is pricey but worth it. L
Service can be fast occasionally but typically it is slow.