“Bland Pizza, Surly Young Servers/Hostess”
Review of Dough Roller

Dough Roller
Ranked #113 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The hostess muttered and walked away. Took a moment to realize we were supposed to follow her. Menus literally thrown on the table. Young and foreign, which is typical for OC.

Waitress we got was an adult and very sweet. She took good care of us. But another young waitress delivered the pizza and again literally flung it onto our table and walked away. Didn't leave cutlery or plates for the shared pizza. Really? Come on. Tried to flag her down to bring us plates, but she was too busy chatting with the other young girls at the waitress station.

Pizza was doughy, undercooked, and bland. Covered in grease from the cheap pepperoni used. It filled the stomach, but was on par with the carboard pizza you probably got in your high school cafeteria.

There are many better options in OC. This pizza is at the bottom of the list.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I ate breakfast here one quiet monday morning in mid August. The restaurant was clean and quiet, the service was excellent- i don't ever remember breakfast being brought out quicker after we ordered. The pancakes were great and the portions are massive! The side of sausage is a link a foot long. We had a great experience

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My family and I ate there we order salads with are meal they were never brought! Lasagna was dried out and nasty and to make matter even worst my dad ordered a chicken sandwich and the chicken was raw still pink no manager or owner approached and the server told us to get something else we would have to pay the difference what kinda place does that honestly raw chicken!!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I eat at the Dough Roller everytime I visit OC. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are always good. The one on Coastal Highway was a first time visit for me. Was not disappointed as always. My only complaint it the ladies bathroom. It is a big restaurant, with only two stalls in the bathroom! So if it is busy, you have to wait, they really need to expand the bathrooms.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Best pizza ever. Lots of seating so no waiting. Friendly staff and very clean. If your looking for good pizza this is the place.