Surfside Parasail - CLOSED

Best Parasailing in Ocean City

Reviewed September 18, 2014
Lori W
staten island

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

Went parasailing in O.C. for the 1st time. The weather started looking bad and we had to turn back in, but I didn't feel so hot anyway so that was okay. The crew was very kind and made me want to give it another go the next day. I did, and would have been fine with a smaller group. Another person did get sick and they were kind and cleaned it up quickly.

1  Thank Marcie M
Reviewed October 15, 2014

If you have not parasailed, this is the company to go with. We went on a very windy day, the captain took us towards the ocean, but asked if we minded going in the bay as the ocean was too choppy and we would not have enjoyed it. My wife and I were the first up, the wind was strong and we danced around a bit up there, but the take off and landing were smooth. There were to be tandems going up with the last having an 8 year old in it. After tandem number two the captain said he did not feel it was safe anymore and we went in. The last group was given a voucher for another day ti fly. I feel this was the smartest thing anyone could have done and it speaks greatly of this company and the young man who operated our boat. Be assured, they put your safety ahead of making money. I WILL go up with them again and highly recommend them.

1  Thank Stephen H
Reviewed September 18, 2014

My son's have been parasailing in OC for the past 10 years. Surfside by far is the best one in Ocean City!!! Brad and Dillon make parasailing such a fun and wonderful experience. The experience Brad has as Captain and Dillon as Mate make you feel so safe and comfortable on the boat. Every year we return and Surfside is the only one we will ever use.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

My husband and I went parasailing for the first time ever with surfside parasail. Brad was totally amazing!!!!! We truly enjoyed this experience. Brad is very experienced and I would recommend anyone looking to parasail definitely use Surfside.

1  Thank Kris_md412
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

My daughter, niece and nephew had such a great time! This is my second trip with this Captain and FM and both times, these guys showed respect and excellent judgement when weather conditions changed quickly. We will be going again next month.

2  Thank LisaWannaB-Elsewhere