“Always faithful pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Upper Darby, PA
“Always faithful pizza”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family stayed at Harrison Hall Hotel in Ocean City Md, and while we did eat out at the wonderful restaurants, our kids wanted pizza for dinner and what better place than Pizza Hut.

Visited July 2014

Gwynn Oak, Maryland
“Pay for Ketchup”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Our waitress was really nice and attentive, the cooks however really ruined our eating experience by getting just 1/2 of our orders wrong. They also stated that we couldn't have ketchup unless we paid 0.70 for it. The price wasn't the issue the issue was it's an condiment. Would not eat there again.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank fstclaude68
“Mother Daughter Trip”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We decided to eat at pizza hut for one because we love their pizza and two we had a coupon from the ocean city guide book. Everything was delicious! our server, I believe his name was phil was wonderful. He was also very patient when I had to take an important phone call and kept our pizza warm. We came come with leftovers, pizza hut's pizza is great anytime.

• Visited September 2013
North Carolina
“Pizza was great!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate at the Coastal Highway Pizza Hut location at 28th Street. We eat here every year when we visit OC. Good value for eats when everything else costs so much.

Pizza Hut makes good food but their dine-in restaurants could use a good cleaning. The windows at the tables are dirty and the window sills are filthy with dust. Everything looks outdated and needs a re-vamp. Not just this Pizza Hut, but most of them.

Our server was Star. She did a good job but forgot my lemon for my water and when she noticed said she would bring some, but never did. Otherwise, she was a good server. Pizza was good. We would go back even though it's your typical dirty Pizza Hut.

Suggestion: Pick up a to-go pizza for lunch on the beach!

• Visited July 2013
Joppa, MD
“Horrible”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We ordered delivery from Pizza Hut in Ocean City and it was horrible. It literally took an hour and a half, we ordered sausage pizza but got regular cheese and the bread and cinnamon sticks were very stale. I should have known when I called and the girl had me spell "Baltimore" and "Sahara" (no she was not foreign, no accent at all and she repeated both words back to me so she heard me fine). Never again!!

• Visited June 2013