Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
My inner child loved it

Reviewed August 30, 2018
Chip A
via mobile
Fun time away from the beach

Reviewed August 26, 2018
Bryan B
via mobile

All reviews bumper boats go karts rock climbing two hours mini golf amusement center indoor arcade kiddie rides per ride fun fun fun whole family roller coaster all ages carts track wristband races
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

This is our favorite place in OC. Tracks for all ages and skill sets. They had a track small enough for my 5 year old to do by himself, to family tracks where the little ones can ride along, to big tracks only for adults and teens. If you’re into go karts this is in my opinion the best option around.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

I have a need for speed and this place filled it... They have like 6 or 7 different tracks and we went early afternoon so there was hardly anyone there. The only thing I didn't like was the wife whining about loosing all 3 races, lol jk...jk... I let her win 1

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

$6 per person and not crowded at all was a plus, but the course is in need of some maintenance and upgrades. We had a good time and especially enjoyed having the course to ourselves, but this could be a really nice little course with some maintenance.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

I love the variety of tracks that they have here. They have some for little kids, family style and even carts for us adults who like to have fun. We have been coming here for many years and it is most enjoyable.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We found the place pricy. 4 2 hour bands was almost $200 and you couldn't ride the twin go karts. However we felt we got our monies worth for those 2 hours. Best time is to get there early. We did and had no lines. As we were leaving it was more crowded and lines. Eveings are busy. Putt putt is included in the band price.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

We went here on a non beach day. It is off of route 50, west ocean city. Prices are a bit high for the time you get. (its about $8 per ride to do the family track). We got a pacakage which gave us like 10 ride tickets for $60 something bucks. There were 3 tracks we could go on. Each ride was 3 minutes so you dont spend much time there unless you wanna spend $$$. The tracks were simple but fun. It was ok. I would do it once, Idk if we would return due to prices.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

On Sunday night we got 5 wrist bands (Dad, 4 children ages 14-21). We had a blast! We got in at least 12 races in the 2 hours (great value). The workers were excellent in moving people in and out of cars quickly and safely. Last year we did both Baja and Speed World. We found Speed World drivers to be very rude with bumping - especially before the race or when everyone was pulling in. Baja has excellent variety of tracks and cars are in good shape (no duds).

Reviewed August 15, 2018

We came here a couple years ago with our kids to play mini golf since it's one of the most affordable in the area ($6 each, no coupon needed). This time the two of us came back and it was just as fun! Very well kept mini golf course and easy on the budget! I even got a hole in one at the end and earned a free game ticket for next time!

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

WHAT A JOKE! My son measured right at 52 inches in height at the ticket booth BEFORE purchasing tickets and checked with the attendant to be sure he was okay to ride, drove carts on two out of three of the tracks requiring 52 inches with no problem, to suddenly be told he’s too short at the third track (also requires 52 inches). Consistent much? Ridiculous! What a waste of time and money! AVOID this place at all costs! The go-carts at the Jolly Roger Amusement Park are so much better! They are faster and there is consistency among the attendants when dealing with height! If I could give it zero stars or even negative stars I certainly would!

1  Thank alfullwood
Reviewed August 9, 2018

It's been 5 years since we were in OC MD and the last time my son was not able to drive the GoKarts by himself. So this time he was thrilled he could drive the bigger tracks. I didnt do all of them but he did the NASCAR, family, slick track, a few others. The staff was very nice and helpful to make sure you are secured in checking the straps prior to pulling out. The length of the driving time seemed sufficient. We did not have to wait in any long lines. We were there a Friday night and then Saturday right before noon. It seems like they upkeep the tracks.