“I want more!”

Guido's Burritos
Ranked #255 of 418 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone number 410-289-1729 located on boardwalk
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“I want more!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

So good...I still wish we had time to go back again! Frozen mango/strawberry margarita as recommended was awesome! Wife had chicken burrito, I had the bacon cheeseburger. I was in food heaven! Wife only ate half...no problem, I got it! So, so good! Good service too! Except...watch out for the bathrooms. They were pretty rank. All else was great, though, and if not for the bathrooms, Guido's would have 5 stars.

Visited June 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Jumbo Margarita!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We really liked this place. We were a party of five with two kids in the group. We were all very happy with out food. The burritos were huge and tasty, served with rice, beans and corn. The service was fast and attentive. The jumbo margarita was tasty, however the price is not listed on the menu, and we were a little suprised when we got the bill and it was $29 for one drink. Everything else was reasonably priced and I will return.

• Visited June 2013
Stewartstown, Pennsylvania
“nice place to eat on the boardwalk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

nice little place to eat on the boardwalk. food was tasty and resonablely priced. A little crowded and noisy but overall nice

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Juanita J
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great location with overpriced food and drinks.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

First of all, it was Cinco de Mayo weekend and they had no specials! It took us 15 minutes to be waited on, but luckily we had a beautiful ocean view to entertain us. The bar only had about 15 patrons in it either drinking or at tables eating, so I'm not sure what caused the delay. Once our waiter finally came, he reeked if liquor and I think HE was drunk! I ordered the skinny margarita and it was strong, but $8 for a drink on Cinco de Mayo weekend is CRAZY! Then I saw that they charge for chips and salsa, ridiculous for a Mexican restaurant. My daughter ordered fish tacos made with battered rockfish and mango salsa, served with black beans and rice. For $13.99 that was a decent plate. Mango salsa was fresh and delicious! That was the highlight. I ordered the Chips and salsa trio which comes with roasted tomato salsa, mango salsa, and salsa verde. The salsas were all freshly made and delicious, unfortunately the chips were disgusting. They tasted like bulk chips from Sam's club sprinkled with paprika??? Needless to say it was a less than desirable experience for over $40 (my daughter drank water).

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank KebbieK
Toms River, New Jersey
“A Mexican-Themed Bar Without Corona?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

In Ocean. City for My Birthday With My Husband and Friends. Decided To Stop By For A Snack And A Few Drinks.The Place Was Filthy, Service Slow, No Beer on tap....NONE! One Bottled Mexican Beer. Instead Of Serving My Friend Gin/tonic She Was Given Gin/Club Soda (Fountain Was Broke).
Ordered Nachos And The Chips Were Poured From A Bag Of Tostedos From The Grocery Store
Drunk Bar Patrons Jumping Over The Bar.
Been There 3 Times Prior And Enjoyed The Food And Drinks. One Bad Experience Will Prevent Me From Ever Going back.

• Visited April 2013