“nice place to eat on the boardwalk” 4 of 5 bubbles

Guido's Burritos
Ranked #243 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone number 410-289-1729 located on boardwalk
Stewartstown, Pennsylvania
“nice place to eat on the boardwalk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

nice little place to eat on the boardwalk. food was tasty and resonablely priced. A little crowded and noisy but overall nice

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Juanita J

Annapolis, Maryland
“Great location with overpriced food and drinks.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

First of all, it was Cinco de Mayo weekend and they had no specials! It took us 15 minutes to be waited on, but luckily we had a beautiful ocean view to entertain us. The bar only had about 15 patrons in it either drinking or at tables eating, so I'm not sure what caused the delay. Once our waiter finally came, he reeked if liquor and I think HE was drunk! I ordered the skinny margarita and it was strong, but $8 for a drink on Cinco de Mayo weekend is CRAZY! Then I saw that they charge for chips and salsa, ridiculous for a Mexican restaurant. My daughter ordered fish tacos made with battered rockfish and mango salsa, served with black beans and rice. For $13.99 that was a decent plate. Mango salsa was fresh and delicious! That was the highlight. I ordered the Chips and salsa trio which comes with roasted tomato salsa, mango salsa, and salsa verde. The salsas were all freshly made and delicious, unfortunately the chips were disgusting. They tasted like bulk chips from Sam's club sprinkled with paprika??? Needless to say it was a less than desirable experience for over $40 (my daughter drank water).

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank KebbieK
Toms River, New Jersey
“A Mexican-Themed Bar Without Corona?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

In Ocean. City for My Birthday With My Husband and Friends. Decided To Stop By For A Snack And A Few Drinks.The Place Was Filthy, Service Slow, No Beer on tap....NONE! One Bottled Mexican Beer. Instead Of Serving My Friend Gin/tonic She Was Given Gin/Club Soda (Fountain Was Broke).
Ordered Nachos And The Chips Were Poured From A Bag Of Tostedos From The Grocery Store
Drunk Bar Patrons Jumping Over The Bar.
Been There 3 Times Prior And Enjoyed The Food And Drinks. One Bad Experience Will Prevent Me From Ever Going back.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Lisa0413
Maryland
“get it together”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

okay so it was the first weekend, but come on - nothing was available. It got to be a joke when we ordered and the server said we don't have it. Plus, it was freezing cold and all of the doors were open but no heat. We had 4 kids with us and were frozen! Bad food, fine service, and the place was really dirty. won't go back.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank clarybergs
Ottsville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Not that great after all”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I make better at home and I'm not Mexican. The service was terrible, everyone is just hanging around as if you should get up and get the food yourself. We were a second from walking out. It was shamefull to know that I forced my husband and kids to have mexican when they didn't want too and then have to hear, we told you it would be terrible at the end. Will not be back.

Visited August 2012